Skip to content
- Started working with computers in middle school when my dad bought a 386 with DOS. My IT journey began with a simple desire: to play some games.
- I spent half a lifetime working in a cooperative grocery store that focused on organic, local, and fair trade foods.
- My dreams include opening a brewpub someday. In past years, I’ve brewed my own beer with a friend that have won awards in homebrew competitions.
- Random list of things I enjoy: foreign cuisine & culture, history, trivia, the Texas Rangers, and Post-rock.
- Current certifications: A+, Net+, MCSA 2012 (also completed the MCSE NT 4.0 shortly after high school)