- I grew up in the small town of Inez Kentucky. To date, the population is less than 700.
- I live with my fiancée and her 11-year-old daughter. We love dogs and have 2 Shih Tzu’s.
- Although I did go to school for it, I landed my first IT job by accident. One of the internal IT technicians at my old job left. I volunteered to help part-time, and was soon hired on as a full–time tech.
- Since working at NetGain, my certifications include the MCSE and Certified N-central Technician by SolarWinds.
- Outside of NetGain, I enjoy video games and watching movies. An obscure hobby of mine is collecting and playing with yo-yos.
Technical Documentation Specialist
- I am a Lexington native, however, I have roots in Chicago and Japan.
- I hosted an award-winning radio show named The Party Panda Power Hour that featured various genres of EDM and lot’s of me speaking awkwardly, but funnily to myself.
- I am really good at learning as much as I can about a subject that interests me in 3 months and then moving on to the next thing. Things like chess, bowling, gardening, and fermenting foodstuffs.
- If I had to choose between tacos and pizza for the rest of my life, I would definitely choose pizza. I’ve never had a life-changing taco, but I’ve definitely had some pizza that made me question why other pizzas exist.
- I tend to find that my ultimate pleasures in life are making people laugh and cooking amazing food (my grilled chicken wings are better than any you’ve ever had, guaranteed).
- Thank you for visiting Meet the Helpdesk. I hope you’ve enjoyed your time.