- I have played guitar since 2002
- I deployed to Afghanistan in 2010 with the Army
- I prefer Linux over Windows
- I have been working in the IT field since 2013.
- I enjoy playing sand volleyball
- I love IT because it is a constantly changing field
- I like to hang out with my kids and play games.
- I do a lot of work around my house in my free time.
- I like to bowl, take my dog on walks, and watch sports.
-I am currently a Senior at Morehead State University finishing my degree in Management Information Systems
-I married my wife, Karrah, in 2016. We have a beautiful baby girl named Ella.
-I am a huge Nintendo fanboy.
- I graduated from the University of Kentucky in 2019, with degrees in Computer Science and Computer Engineering.
- I have an adorable and mischevious Siamese cat, named Apollo.
- I like taking apart anything I can get my hands on and putting it back together.
- I have 2 boys, they both have four paws. They are both 4 years old.
- In my free time, I enjoy playing with my dogs or hanging out with my girlfriend.
- I graduated in May 2016 with a Bachelor’s degree in Network Security and Electronics from Eastern Kentucky University.
- I prefer a Manual Transmission over an Automatic.