- Grilling out is my ultimate hobby, a glass of beer in one hand, tongs in the other. I’m always trying to find new recipes and techniques to master my menu items. Charcoal only!
- I have two beautiful girls, 1 and 3, that keep life…hectic. As tough as it can be I sure love being a dad!
- I’ve been a huge fan of Paintball and Airsoft since I was a kid. It’s a great way to stay in shape, and keep your situational awareness on point for when the zombie apocalypse hits.
- I typically enjoy the “old school” way of life. If I buy something, I look for a hand-crafted or classic style. I prefer quality over quantity and live by the “they don’t make ___ like they used to” motto.
- There isn’t much I’d do for a Klondike bar…but a Mt. Dew Baja Blast? I’d probably do some crazy things for one of those.
- I graduated from Elon University in North Carolina with a degree in Mathematics and Economics
- I religiously listen to anything featuring the guitarist Derek Trucks
- Most of the social media accounts I follow belong to Pugs and Yorkshire Terriers, such as DougThePug
- I spent 4 months living in Singapore during a semester abroad