- Was in the Marines from 2004 to 2008 and deployed two times to Iraq.
- I like working on cars and going fast.
- I do photography and paint abstract on canvas.
- I am a very active, high-energy person who goes to the gym 4/5 times a week. I’m into a variety of sports and regularly play basketball with my brothers.
- A not so hidden talent I have is my ability to beatbox. I’ve been in 2 competitions hosted in Columbus, OH.
- I graduated with a BSBA in Computer Information Systems from the University of Louisville in 2017. I am UK and U of L fan…
- I can probably out-eat anyone else on the help desk despite being one of the smaller guys.
- I spend a lot of time with my dog Bella. She’s a Shiba Inu and quite the little diva.
- I enjoy playing video games and have attended various tournaments over the years.
- Graphic design is a passion of mine and I enjoy creating logos and vector art of all kinds on the side.
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology and enjoy the ever-changing environment. I also have 7+ years’ experience in customer service and I enjoy working with and meeting new people.
- I’m a runner and a workout enthusiast. I used to coach for half marathons, but I’m sticking with 3-5 miles at this point so I don’t lose my 8:30 pace.
- I actually originally went to school in Connecticut for Graphic Design and shifted towards IT. I still design t-shirts and logos for my buddies on occasion.
- I’m big into gaming, especially MMORPGs and retro gaming. You’ll find me playing Super Smash Brothers in the break room with the other folks as well.
- I love cooking! It has its ups and downs, but I’ll always be experimenting with cooking some new dish to make it as authentic as possible. I tend to bake a lot primarily. The office will attest to the mass amounts of cookies and pies and such that I bring in.
- Isaac thinks he can eat more than me, but we have yet to put that to the test. The question is who can eat more; a runner or a weightlifter?
- In my spare time I like to make sure my dog is more spoiled than he was the day before. He’s a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, look up a picture, he deserves to be spoiled
- I graduated from Eastern Kentucky University, but my education hasn’t stopped there.
- I earned my CCNA in September 2019 and after a short break I will be gearing up for the Security+ and wherever else that takes me!
- My favorite superhero is Batman, and yes, I know he has no superpowers. It’s the thought that counts, right? (Spiderman is a close second)
- I don’t consider myself a film connoisseur, but ‘The Godfather Part II’ really isn’t that great. I prefer ‘Shrek’. It has tragedy, comedy, and even a happy ending.
- I always try to be positive, and if you hear laughter, I’m either the one laughing, or making someone else laugh. It’s usually me though.
- I have a German Shepard named Ember.
- I am getting married November 1st 2019.
- I just bought a house.
- I am a big fan of comic books, and documentaries on history.
- Grilling out is my ultimate hobby, a glass of beer in one hand, tongs in the other. I’m always trying to find new recipes and techniques to master my menu items. Charcoal only!
- I have two beautiful girls, 1 and 3, that keep life…hectic. As tough as it can be I sure love being a dad!
- I’ve been a huge fan of Paintball and Airsoft since I was a kid. It’s a great way to stay in shape, and keep your situational awareness on point for when the zombie apocalypse hits.
- I typically enjoy the “old school” way of life. If I buy something, I look for a hand-crafted or classic style. I prefer quality over quantity and live by the “they don’t make ___ like they used to” motto.
- There isn’t much I’d do for a Klondike bar…but a Mt. Dew Baja Blast? I’d probably do some crazy things for one of those.