- My idea of a good weekend is getting together with a bunch of people and gaming on the computer until the sun rises the next day.
- I’m originally from Connecticut but recently moved out here to Kentucky for a change of pace, it’s much more homely here!
- I’m attempting to become a good cook to help improve my diet, however I usually end up messing it all up and having to make some pasta anyways.
- I have a big soft spot for pet birds having grown up with them. They can be hilarious and adorable little things.
- One of my favorite things about working with computers is solving the mysteries and getting the satisfaction of hearing a happy client on the other end of the line
- I moved to the United States from the Republic of Ireland in 2001 and Graduated from the University of Kentucky in 2011, and have always harbored a passion for helping people, problem solving and technology.
- After college I began auditing and designing custom built, adaptively designed, search engine optimized websites, repairing mobile devices such as laptops, tablets, and smartphones, and also offering digital forensic data recovery on most devices until finding my way to NetGain.
- I got hitched in October, 2015 to my wife Meagan and have since rescued 2 dogs and 2 cats.
- My hobbies include great beer, jazz & funk, languages, rugby, guitar, bass, piano, didgeridoo, Djembe, boxing, bicycling, rock climbing, gardening, Playstation, and hitting the dog park. Come find me if you enjoy any of these activities!
- My hobbies include golf, bowling, movies, computers (shocker), and I am an accomplished Saxophone player
- I graduate in 2016 with an Associate’s Degree in Computer Information Systems – Programming.
- I have a 14 year old son named Ethan and a 2 year old rabbit named Bob.
- I love trying new foods and finding the best places to eat when I travel to new places.
- One of my favorite childhood memories was taking a vacation with my parents to the western U.S. and driving through just about every state out there in 7 days.
- I am horrified of snakes!!! Seriously, there is nothing creepier!
- I have been happily married to the love of my life, Sara, since April 2008.
- We are lucky enough to share our house with our dog Murphy. We rescued him from the Lexington Humane Society a month after we were married. He is a mix between a German Shepard and a Basset Hound. Picture a German Shepard with 4-inch legs – that’s my boy!
- If I’m ever not working, chances are I am spending my time playing video games, either on my PC or XBox One.
- I have been providing technical support since I graduated from ITT Technical Institute in 2011.