- Avid reader, particularly fond of Jonathan Franzen, Gabrial Garcia Marquez and Alexandre Dumas.
- Enjoy cooking as often as I can, which wasn’t always the case (the kitchen is where I do most of my Netflix binge-watching, so at least I feel a bit productive while indulging)
- Served in Americorps for a long-term project on the Pacific Crest Trail, working throughout California and Oregon. Coincidentally, it was hiking on that selfsame trail two years prior to my service that impelled me to give something back to the trail and the communities surrounding it.
- Thoroughly enjoy hiking, camping, and rock climbing. I found they are much more rewarding than weight lifting, and it helps to take me places I’ve never been.
- I try to find humor in everything, as they say, a laugh a day keeps the doctor away.
- “Competitive” facial hair grower
- U.S.M.C Veteran (2017)
- Recently moved to Kentucky (2017)
- Competitive by nature
- Favorite saying “Jack of all Trades”
- My favorite music genres include classical piano, hip-hop, and jazz. I am the world’s biggest Daft Punk fan.
- I am currently working on obtaining my VMware Certified Professional certification.
- I grew up playing computer games, which sparked my interest in what made them tick. My earliest memory is my grandfather teaching me how to clear the cookies in Internet Explorer.
- One of my great friends is Mark Patterson, who also works in the NOC.
- Classically trained Baritone singer, Pianist/Keyboardist, drummer – B.A in Music from Berea College (2010)
- I love going to different places. I’ve been to China, Austria, Germany, and the Bahamas.
- I am happily married to my best friend, Mary. We’ve been married since 2011.
- I love playing video games. My favorite genres are Space Simulation, RPG, and some racing and Action/Adventure Games.
- Favorite College Sports Team: West Virginia Mountaineers. (Grew up in Southern WV)
- My idea of a good weekend is getting together with a bunch of people and gaming on the computer until the sun rises the next day.
- I’m originally from Connecticut but recently moved out here to Kentucky for a change of pace, it’s much more homely here!
- I’m attempting to become a good cook to help improve my diet, however I usually end up messing it all up and having to make some pasta anyways.
- I have a big soft spot for pet birds having grown up with them. They can be hilarious and adorable little things.
- One of my favorite things about working with computers is solving the mysteries and getting the satisfaction of hearing a happy client on the other end of the line
- My hobbies include golf, bowling, movies, computers (shocker), and I am an accomplished Saxophone player
- I graduate in 2016 with an Associate’s Degree in Computer Information Systems – Programming.
- I have a 14 year old son named Ethan and a 2 year old rabbit named Bob.
- I love trying new foods and finding the best places to eat when I travel to new places.
- One of my favorite childhood memories was taking a vacation with my parents to the western U.S. and driving through just about every state out there in 7 days.
- I am horrified of snakes!!! Seriously, there is nothing creepier!