- I am currently studying Network Administration at ITT
- I live in Georgetown KY
- I am a fan of the New York Giants
- I’ve built every computer I’ve used since I was 18
- I dream of hiking all the way through the Appalachian Trail
- My idea of a good weekend is getting together with a bunch of people and gaming on the computer until the sun rises the next day.
- I’m originally from Connecticut but recently moved out here to Kentucky for a change of pace, it’s much more homely here!
- I’m attempting to become a good cook to help improve my diet, however I usually end up messing it all up and having to make some pasta anyways.
- I have a big soft spot for pet birds having grown up with them. They can be hilarious and adorable little things.
- One of my favorite things about working with computers is solving the mysteries and getting the satisfaction of hearing a happy client on the other end of the line
- My hobbies include golf, bowling, movies, computers (shocker), and I am an accomplished Saxophone player
- I graduate in 2016 with an Associate’s Degree in Computer Information Systems – Programming.
- I have a 14 year old son named Ethan and a 2 year old rabbit named Bob.
- I love trying new foods and finding the best places to eat when I travel to new places.
- One of my favorite childhood memories was taking a vacation with my parents to the western U.S. and driving through just about every state out there in 7 days.
- I am horrified of snakes!!! Seriously, there is nothing creepier!