- I got married in 2009 and I have 2 kids. My daughter was born in 2006 and my Son in 2014.
- I have been in the IT field since 1991.
- I am an ex-football player and enjoy coaching football as well.
- My favorite music genres include classical piano, hip-hop, and jazz. I am the world’s biggest Daft Punk fan.
- I got my VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization 2019
- I am currently working on obtaining my VMware Certified Professional – Desktop and Mobility.
- I grew up playing computer games, which sparked my interest in what made them tick. My earliest memory is my grandfather teaching me how to clear the cookies in Internet Explorer.
- One of my great friends is Mark Patterson, who also works in the NOC.
CertificationsVMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization 2019
100%VMware Certified Professional – Desktop and Mobility 2020
- I spend more time in a terminal than a GUI
- My wife is a professional circus performer
- I enjoy spending my free time working on DIY electronics projects or playing CTF
- fortune | cowsay | lolcat
- I have been studying languages since I was young, where my family was Swedish and American I learned a lot.
- I’m an Indie game developer and when I’m not at work my time is spent in unity.
- I’ve been a chef for 6 years and I really enjoy cooking in my spare time!
- I built my first server when I was 8 years old and my passion has blossomed from there.
- I went to the University of Kentucky for Computer Science.
- I moved to Kentucky in ’97 and have been here since. I really love Kentucky
- I graduated ITT Technical Institute with my Associates Degree in Network Systems Administration
- I love working with computers and have since Apple IIGS was top of the line.
- I have 2 beautiful children.
- I’m originally from a town called NorthEast, PA which is close to Erie PA
- I’m a huge fan of the Oakland Raiders. My Second Favorite is the Packers.
- I’m a huge fan of Board games. From the big complex ones that take hours to set up, all the way down to Sorry. Played a game I haven’t? tell me about it.
- I enjoy working on computers because it was one of the things my Dad and I spent time together.