- I got married in 2009 and I have 2 kids. My daughter was born in 2006 and my Son in 2014.
- I have been in the IT field since 1991.
- I am an ex-football player and enjoy coaching football as well.
- I have been working in the IT field since 2013.
- I enjoy playing sand volleyball
- I love IT because it is a constantly changing field
- I graduated in May 2018 with a Bachelor’s degree in Network Security and Electronics from Eastern Kentucky University
- I am the youngest member of the Blue Team
- In my free time you can find me hiking, going to the lake or river, or at the closest amusement park.
- I moved to Kentucky in ’97 and have been here since. I really love Kentucky
- I graduated ITT Technical Institute with my Associates Degree in Network Systems Administration
- I love working with computers and have since Apple IIGS was top of the line.
- I have 2 beautiful children.
- I’m originally from a town called NorthEast, PA which is close to Erie PA
- I’m a huge fan of the Oakland Raiders. My Second Favorite is the Packers.
- I’m a huge fan of Board games. From the big complex ones that take hours to set up, all the way down to Sorry. Played a game I haven’t? tell me about it.
- I enjoy working on computers because it was one of the things my Dad and I spent time together.
- I have been happily married to the love of my life, Sara, since April 2008.
- We are lucky enough to share our house with our dog Harold. We rescued him from the Lexington Humane Society.
- If I’m ever not working, chances are I am spending my time playing games on my PC
- I have been providing technical support since I graduated from ITT Technical Institute in 2011.