- I am from Kennebunk, Maine and moved to Kentucky for school in 2007.
- I miss snowboarding the most, and lobster the least.
- I build gaming computers for fun.
- Diehard Patriots/Red Sox fan.
- I am an eSports enthusiast. EG #bleedblue!
- I moved to Kentucky in ’97 and have been here since. I really love Kentucky
- I graduated ITT Technical Institute with my Associates Degree in Network Systems Administration
- My wife and I have one fur baby named Achilles.
- I love working with computers and have since Apple IIGS was top of the line.
- I have 2 beautiful children age 14 & 16
- I’m originally from a town called NorthEast, PA which is close to Erie PA.
- I moved to Lexington, KY when I was 4 and used to go back up to Illinois every summer for years.
- I’m a huge fan of the Oakland Raiders. My Second Favorite is the Packers.
- I’m a huge fan of Board games. From the big complex ones that take hours to set up, all the way down to Sorry. Played a game I haven’t? tell me about it.
- When I was younger I loved fishing and water tubing with my grandfather.
• I like cats, even though they are evil.
• I am quite quiet, but sometimes quit being so quiet.
• I love being outdoors, but I’m not too fond of the pollen.
• I’m from MS, where the tea is half and half (half sugar, and half tea).
- I have been happily married to the love of my life, Sara, since April 2008.
- We are lucky enough to share our house with our dog Murphy. We rescued him from the Lexington Humane Society a month after we were married. He is a mix between a German Shepard and a Basset Hound. Picture a German Shepard with 4-inch legs – that’s my boy!
- If I’m ever not working, chances are I am spending my time playing video games, either on my PC or XBox One.
- I have been providing technical support since I graduated from ITT Technical Institute in 2011.