- I am from Kennebunk, Maine and moved to Kentucky for school in 2007.
- I miss snowboarding the most, and lobster the least.
- I build gaming computers for fun.
- Diehard Patriots/Red Sox fan.
- I am an eSports enthusiast. EG #bleedblue!
- I moved to Kentucky in ’97 and have been here since. I really love Kentucky
- I graduated ITT Technical Institute with my Associates Degree in Network Systems Administration
- My wife and I have one fur baby named Achilles.
- I love working with computers and have since Apple IIGS was top of the line.
- I have 2 beautiful children age 14 & 16
- I’m originally from a town called NorthEast, PA which is close to Erie PA.
- I moved to Lexington, KY when I was 4 and used to go back up to Illinois every summer for years.
- I’m a huge fan of the Oakland Raiders. My Second Favorite is the Packers.
- I’m a huge fan of Board games. From the big complex ones that take hours to set up, all the way down to Sorry. Played a game I haven’t? tell me about it.
- When I was younger I loved fishing and water tubing with my grandfather.
- I am from St. Louis, Missouri. I recently moved to Lexington, KY in August of 2016. So if you know a good restaurant, please let me know.
- Although I am from St Louis, my whole family is from Chicago so I am a diehard Chicago Cubs and Chicago Bulls fan.
- I am a huge movie buff so I love going to the movies!
- Staying active is also a big hobby of mine. I like to hike, go camping and rock climb.
• I like cats, even though they are evil.
• I am quite quiet, but sometimes quit being so quiet.
• I love being outdoors, but I’m not too fond of the pollen.
• I’m from MS, where the tea is half and half (half sugar, and half tea).