- General beer ninja.
- Internet scholar.
- Hipster-friendly web junkie
- Proud reader.
- Falls down a lot.
- My first computer was a Texas Instruments 99/4A that I got in 1982.
- I passed my first Microsoft exam in 2000.
- My wife and I started a family 6 years ago and I decided to change careers to do what I love and have more family time.
- I graduated with an Associate’s degree in Information Technology from Bluegrass Community and Technical College in 2018.
- I graduated from Eastern Kentucky University in 2013 with a B.S. in Homeland Security. My field of study focused on Emergency Management, Intelligence, and Counterterrorism. I thought I was going to be the next Jason Bourne but my interest in IT sent me down a different career path.
- I started my first job in IT about 3-4 years ago after obtaining an A+ certification in my spare time. I’m currently working on improving my skill set and obtaining a CCNA certification.
- My hobbies include PC gaming, film, reading, and weightlifting.
- Game of Thrones is the essence of life.
- I have a mutt named Peanut.
- In my spare time I play Magic: the Gathering and MMORPGs.
- I am currently studying for the Security+ certification.
- My manager is holding my dinner hostage. Send Help.
Tier 2 & Team Lead
- I am a musician and have played in several local bands, playing instruments ranging from bass, lead guitar and drums.
- I enjoy sports and am a big Pittsburgh Steelers fan.
- I lived in Germany for three years as a child due to my father being in the military.
- My neighbor and I share a garage brewery and brew craft beer a few times a month.
- I enjoy carpentry and have made many things, including cabinets and a work bench for my man cave.
- I have a beautiful wife named Kayla, and a wonderful son named Zackary.
- I watch Anime, and play video games on the PC.
- I love to make bead art, for decorations around our house.
- “The only meal that should be an option, is grilled cheese” – Michael Tuers
- If you know what 1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 is then we can be friends.
- I am a big gamer. World of Warcraft Fanatic
- I can sleep 16hr at a moment’s notice.
- I love making pun-filled jokes.
MCSA - Windows 2016
- I have been happily married to the love of my life, Sara, since April 2008.
- We are lucky enough to share our house with our dog Harold. We rescued him from the Lexington Humane Society.
- If I’m ever not working, chances are I am spending my time playing games on my PC
- I have been providing technical support since I graduated from ITT Technical Institute in 2011.